0330 330 9465 info@bestinsurance.co.uk

If you have regular financial commitments such as a mortgage, rent, credit card or loan re-payments have you ever wondered how you would pay these bills if you were to unfortunately lose your job?  Illness, injury through an accident at work or even redundancy can happen to anyone and can mean that you are unable to work and therefore unable to meet your promised repayments on your financial outgoings, which could have major long term repercussions on both yourself and your family.

The expert advisors at Best Insurance are here to help with an affordable way to protect yourself and your family against the unforeseen impact of unemployment on your financial obligations – Payment Protection Insurance.

By taking out Payment Protection Insurance with Best Insurance your policy will cover your monthly repayments in the event of loss of income through unemployment.  You will not have to worry that your mortgage repayments will not be met and that you may face repossession as your Best Insurance Payment Insurance Policy will protect you from this eventuality.

The team at Best Insurance appreciates that households not only have to meet regular financial obligations but have the worry of being able to pay other non-specific debts such as household bills and living expenses in the event of loss of income. To cover this Best Insurance offer additional peace of mind with a payment protection plus insurance policy to cover monthly outgoings such as utility bills, council tax etc.

Best Insurance is one of UK’s leading income and payment protection insurance specialists. By having Payment Protection Insurance with Best Insurance you can cover your repayments against loss of income so that you can concentrate on getting back to work.

For information on Payment Protection Insurance and other insurance policies from Best Insurance visit their easy to use www.bestinsurance.co.uk.   Or call their friendly team of advisors on 0330 330 9465.

Read our latest article: Redundancies – whose next?